Whom, How & Why We Serve
- Emerging Managers gathering assets and wanting to optimize their marketing budget
- Established Portfolio Managers who need more time to finding investment opportunities
- Financial Advisors who need an extra pair of hands to communicate with clients
- Senior Marketing Professionals whose time should focused on more strategic initiatives and meeting investors
Service, Alignment, and Resonance: between you and IMS and between you and your investors.
- Our mission is to be of service to you so you can focus on being of service to your clients
- We’ll help your investors understand your strengths so they can position you in their portfolio
- Establishing a mutually beneficial partnership based on common goals and understanding
Why IMS was created
So my skills, intellectual curiosity, and service-oriented mindset can be a resource for you to leverage.
Because you have too much to do and not enough time. Outsourcing the drafting and management of your marketing materials allows you to spend more of your time and energy on managing your portfolio, speaking directly to clients, identifying investment opportunities, or optimizing your strategy.
It’s an investment your making; if you’re a lean firm that’s looking to grow, deciding where you’re going to focus your efforts is a strategic decision. Letting us handle the administrative tasks means your expending more energy on alpha generation.B
Reasons to consider IMS
If you have ever thought:
- Discovering investment opportunities is a more efficient use of resources relative to marketing
- I spend too much time in excel and powerpoint and not enough on managing money
- Other responsibilities prevent me from focusing on marketing
- I want to focus on contemplating my firm’s strategic direction
About the Owner
A former client service representative, private banker, relationship manager and product specialist serving both institutions and high net worth investors.
A jack of all trades with a “big-picture” mindset and analytical and critical thinking skills. A liberal arts education and an interest in asset management and helping businesses grow.
Confucius is reputed to have said “We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.” After spending the early part of my career working for alternative asset managers, I began to search for a more focused path through which my time and energy could be used to serve others. I believe my “highest and best use” is to help people be at their “highest and best use”. The result of that belief is Investor Management Solutions.